Strategy and Investment
- Categories:Company strategy
- Time of issue:2020-10-13 17:50:28
1. Business strategy: Driven by drug R&D and innovation, engage in the operation of APIs and pharmaceutical preparations, including technology investment and self-sustained sales of products.
2. Product strategy: Focus on difficult iron deficiency anemia and anticancer drugs, and appropriately involve other products with high technical difficulty and high cost control requirements.
3. Company business objectives
Five-year goal: By 2025, the annual net profit is not less than 20 million, and the company's valuation is not less than 300 million;
10-year goal: By 2030, the net profit will not be less than 50 million, the company's valuation will not be less than 1 billion, and it will meet the requirements of a listed company.
Foreign investment model:
1. Technology investment in chemical plants or pharmaceutical plants
2. Purchase of chemical or pharmaceutical factories
Requirement: The investor does not participate in the operation for the purpose of financial gains
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Tel：+86 23 67231349 M：+86 13648401148
Email：email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com